Get the Most out of your Multifamily Investment
Our National Multifamily team has an ear to the ground and an in-depth understanding of asset repositioning, redevelopment, valuation, financing and joint venture opportunities.
Our reliable, tailored advice helps you maximize your multifamily real estate asset or portfolio.
Competitive EnvironmentOur vast, integrated network allows us, and hence you, access to regional, national and international buyers, including those not frequently marketed.
Debt AdvisoryAccess to multiple lenders allows us to source better terms and rates than you would get going directly to your current financier.
ValuationOur specialized team, technology and data platform and commitment to service excellence enable us to deliver an accurate asset value estimate.
Deep Market InsightsWe use our best-in-class research capabilities and propriety data to provide you up-to-date, reliable market insights to help you make the best decision.
Sell or Buy Asset/Portfolio
- Effectively position your asset: Colliers has the largest in-house property marketing team in Canada. Our close to 50 marketing specialists create strategies based on your investment objectives, as well as market conditions, insights and emerging trends.
- Gain a broader perspective on your property’s upside: We see value where other don’t: In addition to our Multifamily experts, we also have specialists in Property Management, Leasing, Tax, Valuation, Project Management and Marketing, allowing us to provide a diverse set of upside opportunities for your portfolio.
- Unlock value: We learn the intricacies of your property, provide you transparent information and work with you to uncover opportunities you can capitalize on.
- Find the right asset. Our industry know-how and long-standing relationships allow us to pinpoint lucrative offerings, as well as uncover off-market opportunities.
- Secure capital. Our specialists can help you source financing to realize your investment goals and strategies.
- Grow your investment. With our local knowledge and global reach, we can connect with you Joint Venture opportunities to enable you to grow your portfolio and maximize your returns.
Strong Track Record
- In 2019, we sold 110 buildings, with a total transaction value of $780M
- In 2020, we sold 100 buildings, with a total transaction value of $978M
- As of December 15th 2021, we sold 139 buildings with a total transaction value of $1.3BN
- In 2022, we sold 101 buildings with a total transaction value of $843M
Senior Managing Director, Investment | GTA
Robert Frost serves as the Senior Managing Director, Investments for the Greater Toronto Area. In this role, he leads the investment and debt practice groups across Toronto setting the strategic plan to grow revenue, market share, and serve our clients to the highest possbile standards.
Prior to his current role, Robert was the Vice President, Investment Officer at Prologis where he was responsible for all investment activity across Canada. He began his commercial real estate career in 2005 with Colliers, focused on industrial sales and leasing. In 2010, he made the transition from Colliers to GWL Realty Advisors ultimately overseeing their leasing department in the GTA for all asset classes (Industrial/Office/Retail).
Robert's ability to create strong relationships with key landlords, tenants, and brokers has been a great accelerator in his day to day activities and career.
Associate Director, Marketing | Western Canada
As Associate Director of Marketing for Western Canada, Tanya’s primary focus is on driving operational excellence across our marketing platform by implementing key marketing initiatives, fostering collaboration and leading disciplined project execution that provides greater value to our clients.
Tanya has significant project marketing and advertising experience having worked with large regional and national developers and property ownership groups. Tanya & her team have won numerous local, national and global awards for our commercial real estate projects and she has helped many of our advisors with marketing strategies that have enhanced leasing and sales activity for their listings and accelerated our client success.
Previous to Colliers International, Tanya worked as the lead marketing coordinator with Platinum Project Marketing (Now Magnum Projects), where she managed multiple multi-million dollar residential real estate projects throughout Metro Vancouver. She was responsible for the creation, branding, budgeting, and advertising from the conception of the project straight through to completion and acted as the main liaison between all stakeholders.
Tanya has worked in the real estate industry for over 13 years specializing in real estate marketing for both commercial and residential properties. As a graduate of British Columbia Institution of Technology with a Diploma in Marketing Management, specializing in Commercial Real Estate, Tanya provides a comprehensive knowledge of business development, strategic creative brand development, project management and marketing and communications.
Marketing Manager | Alberta
Supporting marketing operations in the Calgary and Edmonton offices, Tara has been with Colliers since 2014. Her expertise includes creating effective strategies for pursuing and winning new business and designing standout property marketing campaigns. In her previous roles as marketing coordinator and graphic designer, she produced notable marketing materials for all divisions.
Tara also provides training and support for InDesign and other Adobe software.