Waterloo Region Industrial Market Report Q1 2019
Rapport de téléchargement
- The steady pace of sale and lease transactions in Waterloo Region in the first quarter of 2019 has resulted in continued low vacancy.
- Demand for owner-occupier purchase opportunities continues to outpace demand for leasing options.
- Sale prices are achieving record numbers with some existing properties pushing prices into replacement cost territory.
- Asking lease rates are eclipsing the $7.00 per square foot mark and setting a new benchmark in the Region.
- Lack of supply is resulting in upward pressure on both lease rates and per square foot sale prices.