Pour plus d’informations, veuillez contacter:
Executive Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Colin works exclusively with businesses assisting them in finding real estate solutions for their business challenges. This business focused approach has enabled him to act as an unbiased Advisor providing business driven real estate solutions to some of Metro Vancouver's largest companies. Colin is consistently Colliers' Vancouver's top Advisor representing occupiers of office space and is the only Vancouver member of Colliers' global Occupier Advisors which is a small group of top Advisors who exclusively assist occupiers of office space.
Colin is one of five people on the National Advisory Board advising the Canadian CEO on key national business issues, is a regular faculty member at Colliers University in the Netherlands and was awarded the Business in Vancouver Top Forty under 40 Award.
Since 1996, Colin has completed assignments totaling over 5 million square feet representing more than $1.4 billion of transactions. He is most noted for his genuine approach, creativity and service commitment to his clients.
Representative projects include:
- IWG Group - Regus/Spaces - Multiple projects totalling over 500,000 SF
- Fortinet - 282,000 SF
- McCarthy Tetrault LLP - 82,000 SF
- UBC Robson Square Campus - 81,397 SF
- Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy LLP - 67,369 SF
- Ernst & Young - 66,510 SF
- Immigrant Services Society - 54,620 SF
- Miller Thomson LLP - 48,000 SF
- Gowling WLG - 43,000 SF
- Relic/SEGA - 43,000 SF
- Technicolor/MPC - 40,951 SF
- Harper Grey LLP - 40,000 SF
- Nexon Publishing - 37,179 SF
- Microsoft - 37,096 SF
Colin works with technology firms, law firms and other professional services firms.