- Spread between bonds & cap rates is now only 8 bps above the 15-yr average
- Comparison of interest rates and Cap rates – key trends by asset class and select markets
- Summary of indicative debt terms to-date
- Select recent transactions
- Learn about how we can help, our expertise and the Colliers platform.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez contacter:
Senior Managing Director | Broker
Daniel Holmes is now Senior Managing Director, Office Practice Group, Toronto Region. In his previous role as Senior Managing Director of Colliers Toronto North, he led the sales advisor team, as well as oversaw operations, recruitment, the Eastern Acceleration Advisor Development Program and strategic business development. Daniel’s track record of deeply understanding advisors and clients’ unique challenges and employing diverse strategies to solve them, combined with his experience building successful advisor teams, will be key in growing our office practice group and client base, and reinforcing our dominance in the GTA office sector.
Daniel began his real estate career with Colliers in 2002 as an office leasing broker and completed more than 500 transactions on behalf of national and international clients. Daniel consistently demonstrated a unique understanding of how to approach each client to exceed their unique needs through a use of diverse strategies.
Directeur national Opérations, Recherche | Canada