Church/School/Institutional Zoned Property
The buildings are well maintained and contain 7427 sq. ft. on one level. One of the buildings was built in 1911 and the other approximately 1960. They contain a brightly lit sanctuary for a reported 150 people, classrooms, storage areas, meeting rooms, meeting hall/gymnasium, office, washrooms, kitchen and are heated by 4 forced air gas furnaces. The buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Détails sur la propriété
Détails de la transaction