- À vendre
50,000 SF Warehouse and Industrial Wharf Property
- 30,000 SF at 100' Ceiling Height, 20,000 SF at 50'
- Warehouse with 4,000 SF of Office
- One 135 Ton Overhead Crane
- Two 50 Ton Overhead Cranes
- One 80' x 80' Mega Door
With 1,500 SF of ocean access, the harbour and wharf is shared with Marine Atlantic Terminal. The quayside property details are as follows:
- 18' Water Depth at Wharf (Degradeable to 25'-30')
- 80’ x 30’ with 10T/m2 Deck Capacity Concrete Wharf Desk
- Mooring Capacity - 2 x 50T MSB50 Bollards on Wharf, 4 x 50T MSB50 Bollards on Quayside
- 4500 m2 Graded Travel Path from Facility to Wharf
- Water and Shore Power Available
- Sheltered Deep Water Access
There are numerous pieces of equipment included with the sale as well: Vernon pipe cutting machine (3” - 48” diameter); plasma and oxygen plate cutting table; rotary air compressor - 60 hp; band saw hydromech c/w roller system; ironworker, 50t scotchman; portable and retractable blast and paint bays - 80’ x 40’ x 20’ and 100’ x 24’ x 20’ c/w filtration system oppo.
This wharf property facility has numerous potential usages for its new owner including fabrication, fabric maintenance, mobilization/demobilization shore base, vessel repairs, drill dig repair, loadout for sea transportation and indoor/outdoor storage.
Channel-Port aux Basques is located on the southwest tip of Newfoundland, and serves as the main port of entry for travelers and cargo for Newfoundland and Labrador.