Built in 1910, the subject property is improved with a two-storey woodframe mixed-use apartment building with a well-maintained stucco façade and numerous windows that provide an abundance of natural light in each suite on the second floor. The building features five commercial units and three residential suites, with three retail shops located on the ground floor and two office units on the second floor. Also on the second floor, there is a 1-bedroom and two 2-bedroom suites, which are finished with a mix of carpet, vinyl tile and hardwood flooring.
Détails sur la propriété
Détails de la transaction