New HQ and New Ways of Working
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Client: Canadian Financial Institution
Results: The successful development and implementation of a change management and communication plan. Work is designed to ensure leadership, managers, and employees can successfully navigate change and adopt new ways of working. The consulting engagement is currently in progress.
- Engage stakeholders to foster buy-in, excitement, and provide a memorable user experience
- Prepare employees for transition while minimizing disruption and lost productivity
- Further embed new ways of working
- Manage any resistance to change
A Canadian financial institution is embarking on a transformational initiative that will lead to the relocation of 3,500+ employees to a new state-of-the-art, digitally-enabled workplace that is designed to foster collaboration, inclusivity, and sustainability. Realization of these benefits require a robust change management strategy and plan to enable a seamless transition to the new workplace, a positive employee experience, and the adoption of new ways of working.
Services ProvidedColliers applied proven change management methodology and expertise to deliver
- A credible and capable change management and communication workstream
- A robust change management strategy, detailed communications and employee engagement plan, and a comprehensive stakeholder assessment
- Collateral, including the development of a dedicated intranet site, leadership workshops, regular newsletters, executive communications, and manager information sessions
- A far-reaching Change Champion Network
Solving your complex real estate problems