"The one thing that Sam and I had was our reputation. We didn’t have years and years’ worth of development. The one promise we made to every broker and landowner was that if we put a property under contract, we would take it to the finish line,” explains Mike Jager, Co-Founder of RoseFellow, a Montreal-based leader in real estate development and management focused on integrity, sustainability, and innovation. “We guarantee to conduct thorough due diligence when we're under contract, and we will close the deal unless we find plutonium underground."
Over perfectly decanted glasses of Bruna Grimaldi Barolo, Arnold Fox, Executive Vice President and Jean-Marc Dubé, Executive Vice President and Industrial Group Practice Lead, both with Colliers Montreal, speak with Mike Jager and Sam Tsoumas, the co-founders of RoseFellow, a non-traditional real estate company that's disrupting the industry with its unique branding and authentic approach.
In this episode, Arnold, Jean-Marc, Mike, and Sam explore:
- How the pandemic allowed RoseFellow’s founders to focus on their strengths in development and site acquisition
- How the lack of availability of quality industrial space across Canada is influencing growth and rental rates in the market
- The impact of automation, emerging markets and e-commerce on the Canadian industrial real estate sector
- The need for increased sustainability in this sector and how developers, contractors and investors can work towards delivering more environmentally-friendly buildings
- Predictions for the national industrial market post-pandemic
- A comparison of Montreal’s industrial market to those of Vancouver and Toronto and the potential for Calgary
- The future of the Canadian real estate market with continued growth and innovation driven by changes in consumer behaviour and technological advancements
So sit back, pour yourself a glass of Bruna Grimaldi Barolo, and join us for an insightful and engaging discussion.
Follow on Apple Podcast