Welcome back to our monthly Colliers Canada ICYMI series, a one-stop-shop for top articles featuring our industry experts, trending thought-leadership pieces, and much more.
Check out our Colliers in the News round-up for everything you may have missed in July 2022:
- Canada's fastest-growing region flexes real estate muscle, Times Colonist
- Sweating it out at a high-end gym attracts workers back to the office, The Globe and Mail
- Colliers completes investment in leading U.S. real estate investment firm, Calgary Sun
- Granite Centre On Track To Become ‘The Dartmouth Crossing Of New Brunswick’, 91.9 The Bend
- 'Dangerously low' supply of industrial space threatens Ottawa's status as rising distribution hub: brokerage, Ottawa Business Journal
- Office vacancies still high in Regina's downtown, say analysts, Regina Leader Post
- Cadillac Fairview, Teachers and ex-Shopify exec gamble on a new, old model for online returns: showing up in person, The Globe and Mail
- Vancouver's retail scene makes big rebound, with just 2.5% of storefronts vacant, Daily Hive – Urbanized
- Retail roars back as consumers return to bricks-and-mortar, Western Investor
- Demand for retail space is bouncing back in some Vancouver neighbourhoods: report, Vancouver Sun
- Toronto's housing shortage takes a turn for the worse as developers cancel projects, Streets of Toronto
- Rising interest rate puts condo, commercial starts in crosshairs, Western Investor
- They will come, so you must build, West Kelowna council told, Kelowna Capital News
- The Vancouver retail CRE sector is ‘roaring back’, RENX
- West Ottawa housing development aims to attract industry, office, retail, The Globe and Mail
- Town moves forward with building demolitions, Yahoo!
- Vancouver’s iconic Bentall Centre gets a holistic sustainability upgrade, The Globe and Mail
- Metro Vancouver industrial vacancies ease as supply increases, Business in Vancouver
- Nearly one-in-five office spaces empty in Downtown Edmonton, hitting 36 year high, Edmonton Journal
Follow along with our monthly ICYMI series on Colliers’ LinkedIn channel.
read all 'icymi' articles