A Canadian Insurance and Financial Services Organization
The engagement enabled the client to gain alignment on the purpose and objectives for hybrid working and develop the roadmap for the workplace of the future.
To develop the vision, strategy, and integrated roadmap for a national hybrid work program. The goal was to design long-term strategies that would enhance employee engagement, drive business performance, strengthen culture, and manage cost.
Colliers collaborated with a cross functional client team with representatives from HR, Real Estate, Technology, Communications, and Risk Management, and provided consulting on the following areas:
- Workforce Strategies: new ways of working, workstyle personas, hybrid policy considerations
- Workplace Purpose: the role of the future workplace
- Employee Experience: creating a seamless and productive work experience with a focus on wellbeing
- Business Concerns: how to measure performance and productivity
- Technology Requirements: considerations for individual solutions and hybrid collaboration
Colliers began the engagement by conducting executive interviews to understand the organization’s strategic objectives, opportunities, and challenges, to set the direction for the project.
Read more on workplace advisory