Launched less than a year ago, Colliers Strategy & Consulting (S&C) Group has excelled as a niche offering and is helping our clients across Canada realize additional value from their assets and optimize the performance of their real estate portfolios.
A tailored blend of advisory and consulting services, the S&C Group includes strategic advisory, development management and workplace advisory. Bringing these services together is a natural extension of Colliers’ integrated, client-centric approach and leverages the team’s unparalleled expertise, scale, and resources in the commercial real estate sector.
Amidst the pandemic, the team has continued to impress clients with expert advice and recommended efficiencies. As our team thrives, we are pleased that Peter Cuthbert has joined the team as the inaugural partner to the Group. Officially starting today, Peter will be leading the real estate portfolio and asset strategy practice within the business line.
Another key new hire, Shalisha Senkow has joined the S&C Group as an Associate Vice President of Workplace Advisory. Shalisha is an experienced strategist successful in developing and implementing workplace change management and engagement strategies, we are thrilled to have her on the team.
The S&G Group has grown into the largest dedicated property strategy and consulting practice in Canada and our team has demonstrated tremendous agility since we launched last August. We are delighted to acknowledge the team’s hard work and congratulate them on the following promotions:
- Amit Kumar: Manager, Strategic Advisory to Senior Manager, Strategic Advisory. Amit is an integral part of the Toronto Strategic Advisory Team providing valuable insights for clients and takes an active role in securing new opportunities for the team.
- Ankita Khurana: Director Finance to Associate Vice President, Strategy & Consulting. Ankita has a strong business acumen and is a key mentor and guide to the entire Strategic Advisory team.
- Chris Kuno: Consultant to Senior Consultant, Urban Planning and Placemaking Advisory. Chris has proven his ability to juggle multiple projects while continuing to deliver excellence in the work he produces.
- Dea Knight: Development Manager to Director, Development Management. Dea continues to drive operational excellence bringing her attention to detail, clear communication and thoughtful problem solving to the Development Management team.
- Gloria Meng: Client Coordinator to Marketing Coordinator. Gloria has consistently provided excellent work to drive our business development efforts, including preparing proposals for the group along with her efforts to assist with the development of our new marketing materials and updated website.
- Jaraad Marani: Senior Development Manager to Associate Vice President, Development Management. Jaraad will continue to strengthen the Colliers reputation in the market while also leading business development and marketing efforts to maintain a stream of impressive consulting activities.
- Jason Rutland: Managing Director, Strategic Advisory to Senior Vice President, Strategic Advisory. Jason’s wide-range of experience in Strategic Advisory, attention to detail and thoughtful organizational skills have impressed both new and existing clients.
- Justen Harcourt: Vice President, Consulting to Senior Vice President, Development Management. Justen has spent many years cultivating our Development Management capability and has been an integral force in advancing our Strategic Advisory Platform.
- Kelly Zarchekoff: Project Specialist to Project Coordinator, Workplace Advisory. Kelly has quickly proven herself an invaluable member of the practice, with the ability to coordinate our team, keep us focused on our commitments, and actively participate on multiple complex projects.
- Khushnum Patel: Financial Analyst to Senior Financial Analyst. Khushnum has always shown initiative in the performance of her duties, going beyond what is expected of her to ensure that the Strategy & Consulting team delivers quality information to our clients.
- Kristina Louie: Development Coordinator to Senior Development Coordinator. In her short time at Colliers, Kristina has stepped up to the challenge and proven her ability to work on complex projects.
- Randy Gladman: Vice President, Consulting to Senior Vice President, Development Management. Over the last several months, Randy’s hard work on excellence in service delivery and business development have been widely successful.
- Rodion Rogov: Senior Advisor to Manager, Strategic Advisory. A valuable member of the team, Rodion’s diverse skill set allows him to navigate easily between complex projects.
- Russell Whitehead: Senior Consultant to Associate Vice President, Urban Planning and Placemaking Advisory. Russell has worked hard to develop himself into a true leader and will continue to strengthen the work of the Strategic Advisory team.
- Sarah Bramley: Associate Vice President to Vice President, Workplace Advisory. Sarah’s expertise leading complex workplace strategy and change management programs for national and global clients, as well as her experience guiding clients through the development of hybrid work strategies, has positioned her as a key leader in the Workplace Advisory Practice.
Please join us in congratulating these Colliers team members on their new roles and continued success!