Senior Vice President | Partner
Sharma Christie has earned a well-deserved reputation for client commitment, professional diligence, proven results and uncompromising ethical standards. These qualities have led her to become one of Canada's and Calgary’s top downtown leasing agents. Her extensive knowledge of downtown Calgary’s constantly shifting market dynamics combined with insightful business acumen means she always brings her "A" game. An integral part of the Colliers International leasing team since 2003.
Sharma believes her clients are entitled to the very best representation and she consistently focuses her considerable talents and energy toward achieving that goal.
Tireless work ethics and fearless demeanor have seen her broker numerous successful deals for her clients, all while maintaining an easy-going charm and style that she has come to exemplify.
Sharma first teamed up with David Harvey in early 2005 after finding their individual strengths were highly compatible, sharing common business values, practices and ethics. It’s a successful partnership that continues to thrive and to benefit their many satisfied clients. They are highly respected by both colleagues and competitors alike in the Calgary market.
In addition to her successful commercial real estate career, Sharma is an accomplished amateur chef and achieved national recognition as the Canadian Barbecue Grand Champion in 2007/2008, competing around North America representing Canada.
• Top Net Promotor Score Leader in Canada 6 consecutive years (2011 - Present)
• Oxford Deal Makers Award 2010/2011
• Executive Women International Woman of the Year Award (2010)
• Oxford Deal Makers Award 2007/2008
• Founding Partner & Vice President: Alberta Venture magazine, Alberta's business publication
• Board of Directors: Decidedly Jazz Danceworks (1999- Present)
• Executive Committee: Bocuse d’Or Canada (2004- Present)
• Board of Directors: Barbecue on the Bow Society (2000-2010)
Grant McEwen College, Marketing & Advertisement
Athabasca Oil Sands, Canadian International Oil Corporation, Brion Energy/Petro-China, Talisman Energy, Gibson Energy ULC