Managing Director | Hotels
Robin has been with Colliers since 2003 and is responsible for hotel and resort investment sales, business development and client management. As Managing Director of Canadian hotel brokerage operations, she is an industry leader representing Canada's largest hotel owners, focusing on developing long-term client relationships and helping to establish Colliers as the advisor of choice to institutional capital and private investors.
Working closely with Alam Pirani and Tom Andrews, Robin has managed over 200 hotel sales and valuations in excess of $4.0 billion and is responsible for sales assistance, financial underwriting as well as due diligence management and debt placement services.
Robin’s experience includes:
- Hotel valuations and advisory services, with a specialized breadth of knowledge on the dynamics of the financial and operational aspects of real estate investments, asset management and management contracts.
- Specializing in hotel due diligence, she completes a thorough pre-marketing due diligence program at the onset of each listing to become fully knowledgeable of the Property, allowing the Team to effectively highlight strengths and opportunities, and pro-actively mitigate any negative factors that may occur during the sale process.
- Co-authors and helps manage the production of the quarterly INNvestment Canada Newsletter and annual Canadian Hotel Investment Report. She is also a guest writer for Global Hotel Network and Hotelier Magazine.
- Frequent guest speaker at industry conferences and real estate events.
- Advanced Certification in Hotel Real Estate and Hotel Investments - Cornell University - 2010.
- Graduated from Ryerson University’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management program in 2005 and studied abroad in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Advanced Certification in Real Estate and Hotel Investment - Cornell University
- Ryerson University - Bachelor of Commece, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Auckland University of Technology - Ryerson Exchange Program
InnVest Hotels, Sunray Group of Hotels, China Construction America, Westmont Hospitality Group, Easton's Group of Hotels, Vrancor Group Inc., Oxford, Silver Hotel Group, Northland Group, CWB, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Highgate, Jesta Group, Timbercreek
Lignes de service
Types de propriété
Executive Managing Director | Hotels
Alam Pirani est directeur général de la gestion du groupe d’investissement hôtelier de Colliers International, basé au bureau de Toronto. Il dirige l’équipe de professionnels responsables des services consultatifs d’investissement hôtelier au Canada et sur certains marchés de l’Amérique latine et des Caraïbes. Il est membre du bureau de l’équipe hôtelière de Colliers Global Hotel. Alam se spécialise dans la recherche de capitaux propres et de capitaux d'emprunt pour des investissements dans l'hôtellerie et les loisirs et dans la gestion d'actifs hôteliers et de loisirs en tant que conseiller stratégique en évaluation. Depuis qu'il s'est joint à Colliers en 1991, M. Alam a participé activement à des opérations de portefeuille et à des opérations individuelles d'actif et de dette qui totalisent une valeur marchande de plus de 8,0 milliards $, agissant pour le compte des REIT, des sociétés ouvertes et des investisseurs institutionnels, des fonds destinés à saisir des occasions et de placement et de sociétés privées de capital.
Avant de se joindre à Colliers, Alam travaillait au sein du cabinet d’experts-conseils Laventhol & Horwath dans les secteurs de l’hôtellerie et des loisirs, où il conseillait des clients sur le développement, l’évaluation et la planification stratégique dans l’industrie de l’hébergement. Alam a également travaillé dans diverses fonctions d’exploitation au sein d‘entreprises hôtelières et une entreprise privée d’investissement et de développement immobilier. Alam a étudié en gestion de l’accueil et du tourisme à Ryerson University.
Senior Vice President I Hotels
Tom has been with Colliers for over 35 years and during this period has held senior management positions including Vice President, International Offices based in Hong Kong where he expanded Colliers’ presence throughout Asia-Pacific. He has played a key role in the growth and development of both Colliers International globally and Colliers International Hotels in Canada. Tom has been the face of our team in Western Canada and is recognized as a leader in the Vancouver real estate community offering a breadth of experience and connections to investors and key decision makers across Canada and internationally.
Vice President | Hotels
Vice President | Hotels
Based in Vancouver, Hamir works closely with the Canadian hotel brokerage team, providing investor coverage and pursuing hotel mandates in Western Canada. Hamir has considerable experience selling hotel properties to a variety of private and institutional investors. Hamir has a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management from Mangalore University and has completed the Hotel Real Estate Investment and Asset Management certification from Cornell University, as well as appraisal courses at UBC’s Sauder School of Business.
Senior Director | Hotels
- A key member of the Canadian hotel team (over 250 lodging transactions completed across Canada since 2010)
- Notable assignments include: St. Regis Toronto / Park Hyatt Toronto / Rosewood Hotel Georgia Vancouver / Fairmont Chateau Laurier Ottawa
- Skilled with land development and mixed-use projects including office, retail and residential
Senior Analyst | Hotels
In his position as Senior Analyst, Fraser works closely with the national hotel brokerage team with a focus on financial underwriting, hotel valuations, proposal development and marketing activities. Fraser provides customized research and analysis for clients on trends influencing lodging investment in Canada and leads production of Colliers’ hotel research including the Hotel INNvestment Canada quarterly report and Canadian Hotel Investment Report. Fraser has been involved in more than $3 billion of lodging transactions across Canada and the Caribbean since joining Colliers in 2013.
Transaction Manager | Hotels
Tiffany has been involved in over $3.0 billion in deal volume since joining Colliers, providing real-time market knowledge, property underwriting and financial analysis in the preparation of hotel valuations, proposals, investment memoranda and strategic advisory assignments. In her capacity as Transaction Manager, she is the main liaison between respective buyers and sellers during the due diligence process to ensure a smooth and successful transaction for all parties.
Tiffany's background varies across the Hotel, Economic & Development, and Marketing sectors including working for the City of Toronto and consulting experience in São Paulo, Brazil.