Senior Sales Associate
Kevin began his career in commercial real estate with Colliers in 2004 developing the Saskatoon Research Department.
In 2008 Kevin partnered with Ken Suchan, an accomplished seasoned agent, to form a dynamic team.
Kevin has experience in all property types including office, industrial, retail, investment, and multi-family.
• Completed over 350 transactions since 2007
• Created the Colliers Saskatoon Research Department
• Implemented the Colliers Saskatoon Commercial Property Database
• Leasing agent for office, warehouse, and retail developments
Habitat for Humanity
• Sold existing re-store location
• Acquired new 25,000 SF re-store
Stuart Olson Dominion Construction
• Acted as broker to locate 25,000 SF office
Yankee Group of Companies
• Negotiated purchase of 100,000 SF warehouse- distribution facility
• Negotiated purchase of 30,000 SF office
• Listing agent for 60,000 SF office building
• Leasing agent for office and warehouse locations
B.A. | University of Saskatchewan | 2004
B.Comm | University of Saskatchewan | 2005
Adhésions & Implications
Member (2008-present) Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors Treasurer (2009-2012) and Chairman (2011-2013) Association of Saskatchewan Realtors, Board Member - The Partnership (Saskatoon Downtown Bunsiness Improvement District (2015-present), Association of Saskatchewan Realtors (ASR) Finance ＆ Audit Committee (2010-present), Canadian Real Estate Association