Vice President | Sales Associate
In 2001, Gary sold his successful General Motors dealership and joined Colliers International in Saskatoon. For over ten years, Gary has partnered with Jason Wionzek and since its inception, the partnership has flourished as the two continue to be the top Colliers team in Saskatoon.
Gary does an excellent job of collaborating and brainstorming with his business partner to better serve clients. Together they specialize in industrial and asset-investment property.
- 2015 Top Producer, Saskatoon
- 2015 Colliers Everest Club Member for the top 10% of Colliers Brokers in North, South and Latin America
- 2014 & 2015 Top Net Promoter Score, Saskatoon
B.Comm - University of Saskatchewan | 1978
Adhésions & Implications
Canadian Real Estate Association, Member (2002-present) Association of Saskatchewan Realtors, Member (2002-present) Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors, Member (2002-present)
Gary and Jason have successfully brokered numerous transactions in Greenfield sites, including retail developments, multi-family complexes and build-to-suit opportunities.
- ATCO Group
- Brewers Distribution Inc.
- Canadian Western Bank
- City Life Investment Corp.
- Concorde Properties
- Firstcan Properties Ltd.
- Flying J / Shell
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- National Equipment Energy
- Maple Leaf Foods
- North Ridge Development Corporation
- Pillar Properties Corp.
- Reddee Properties Inc.
- Safri Investments Inc.
- Suncor Energy/Petro Canada
- Super Save Group of Companies
- UFA Petroleum
- United Parcel Service
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Loblaw Companies Limited
- Secured listing & sold 363,520 SF warehouse & distribution center; the largest industrial site ever sold in Saskatoon
Brewers Distribution Inc.
- Brokered sale of Prince Albert property
- Represented Saskatoon lease renewal
Canadian Western Bank
- Secured site for new north-end branch
- Secured 33,000 SF retail re-development anchored by Shoppers Drug Mart
- Secured free-standing Royal Bank property
Reddee Properties Inc. (Landlord)
- Brokered 30,000 SF build-to-suit development for National Energy
- Brokered 15,000 SF build-to-suit development for Boart Longyear Canada
Safri Investments Inc.
- Secured three (3) apartment buildings totaling 68 suites