License # NR4830
Prior to entering the commercial real estate profession in 1994, Dieter managed in positions ranging from Project Manager to Vice President, the construction and development of multi-residential and commercial projects in several Canadian Provinces and the NWT.
Skills & Services Provided
- Project Feasibility/ Valuation Analysis
- Development Proforma (hard & soft costs )
- Development Schedule
- RFP preparation with Outline Specifications
- Competitive Contractor Bid Analysis
- Project Cost and sCHEDULE cONTROL
- Purchase, Sale and Leasing of Commercial Properties
- Power of Sale Property Disposition
- Assistance for obtaining suitable Financing
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
Project Manager for two residential subdivisions with 524 dwellings in Fort McMurray, Alberta for Nu-West Development Corporation.
As Vice President, Polaris Realty Ltd. managed design, construction and property management process of office towers in Mississauga, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec ranging from 70,000 sq ft to 500,000 sq ft.
As a longstanding agent for Kingsway Financial Services, Dieter managed site selection, design and construction process for their new 232,000 sq ft head office building in Mississauga, Ontario; purchased, sold, leased and subleased office space for Kingsway Financial Services in Canada and USA for eleven years.
Managed for four years 300,000 sq ft office complex in Toronto for Consumers Guaranty Corporation, the mortgagee in possession that included capital & tenant improvements, leasing and property management.
- Completed multiple sales, leasing and development/construction transactions for major clients such as Pauls Properties Corporation, Clarke Transport, ThyssenKrupp Canada Inc., Container Corporation of Canada, GWL Realty Advisors, Consumers Guaranty Corp (CGC - Phoenix Arizona).
Structural Engineering at Technical University, Berlin Germany
Diploma Civil Engineering Technology, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative with Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)