Vice President | Sales Associate
Brian is partnered mainly with Glen Paziuk and Kerry Fuchs and delivers expertise in all commercial property types, service excellence, and market knowledge. Together they offer more than 50 years commercial real estate experience.
Their focus is the client. Using local market information, Brian, Glen and Kerry secure property, maximize a property’s potential use, and transact the sale or lease for their clients.
Brian is recognized for his honesty, dedication, and commitment to his clients.
· Annually achieves high sales volume
· Transactions include sales of major apartment portfolios, industrial/retail/office investments, development land, owner-user properties as well as multiple tenant/landlord lease contracts annually
· Marketing Team representative of over 1500 acres of prime development property surrounding city of Saskatoon
Affinity Credit Union
- High-rise office tower sale
Richardson House of Fixtures Ltd.
- Multiple industrial property investment sales anda 113,500 SF Commercial Condominium development
Remai Ventures Inc.
- Hotel development property sales
Venmar CES Ltd.
- 59,000 SF office andwarehouse premises
Branstin Holdings Ltd.
- Multiple industrial and investment property sales and leasing
DMR Land Company
- Commercial property sales and development land acquisitions
Terra Holdings Corp.
- Multiple investment property sales and leasing
- Development and industrial land sales, industrial and retail leasing
Carefree Holdings Ltd.
- Retail and investment sales and leasing
Nexus Asset Group Inc.
- Commercial and apartment acquisition and sales
- Apartment portfolio sales & commercial property sales and leasing
First West Properties
- Major industrial and commercial investment property and sales
- Sold major resort complex
Brian worked in all aspects of construction while growing up in the family business (laborer, carpenter, draftsmen, and supervisor). Brian co-owned two businesses for approximately 10 years each: a provincial food and beverage distribution company and the Great Canadian Bagel franchise in Saskatoon.
In 2004, Brian joined the commercial real estate industry. His experience in construction and as an entrepreneur combined with Glen’s expertise allows this team to successfully negotiate sales and lease transactions for their clients.
Carpentry Program | SIAST | 1980
Construction Engineering | NAIT | 1980-1982
Engineering Studies | University of Saskatchewan | 1982-1984
Canadian Real Estate Association | Member | (2004 – present)
Association of Saskatchewan Realtors | Member | (2004 – present)
Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors | Member | (2004 –present)
Executive Commercial Council | Member | (2012 – present) | Chairman | (2015)
NSBA | Member | (2004 – present)
Adhésions & Implications
Various community leagues, Coach for hockey, basketball, football, and soccer (1993-2008)Canadian Real Estate Association, Member (2004-present) Association of Saskatchewan Realtors, Member (2004-present) Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors, Member (2004-present) North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA), Member (2004-present)