B.A., MBA, MCR, SLCR
Managing Director, Strategy and Innovation
Andrea Wolf is the Managing Director, Strategy & Innovation in Colliers Advisory Services in Canada.
She brings over 25 years of Corporate Insurance, Risk Management and Commercial Real Estate experience in the private sector including Financial Institutions, Professional Service Firms, Automotive Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Consumer Goods, Media and Technology industries.
Andrea has managed more than 20 Million SF of commercial property and has acted as a Global Strategic Account Manager for several Fortune 500 companies. She is a faculty member of CoreNet Global's MCR professional designation and often speaks at Conferences on Workplace Strategy, Organizational Strategy, Change Management and the impact technological advances are having on the work force. She has worked on both the end user and service provider side and that affords her a unique perspective on the holistic application of real estate strategies. Her breadth and depth of knowledge provide her with a comprehensive understanding of both the practical and the strategic application of the principles affecting employees in today’s corporate office.
- 5 time award winner of Top Rated Faculty at CoreNet Global (2014 - Present)
- NAIOP REX Award winner, OFFICE LEASE CATEGORY, 2005, 2011
Contributor to the following periodicals and books:
- The Essentials of Corporate Real Estate, published in 2016
- Workplace 2020
- CoreNet Globa,l Workplace Strategy MCR.w , course cirriculum and content
- Master of Business Administration, Australian Institute of Business, Leadership + Organizational Strategy
- Graduate Certificate in Management, Australian Institute of Business
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Ontario, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behaviour + Philosophy
- SLCR, Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate Certificate
- MCR.w, Masters of Corporate Real Estate, Workplace Strategy specialization
- MCR, Master of Corporate Real Estate
Adhésions & Implications
- CoreNet Global, Member + Faculty for MCR
- NAIOP, Member + Chair, REX Awards Committee
- ULI, Member
- Board Director, The Blackburn Foundation
- CAMH, Board Committee, Property
"Strategic, A Thought Leader, Outstanding Communication, Great People Leadership. All qualities of Andrea . I have known Andrea for more than 10 years. She is a high quality real estate leader and has brought value to the organizations she has worked for. Andrea is one of those professionals that elevates an organization that she is part of. I would recommend Andrea with out reservation, any organization would benefit from Andreas' expertise. " Gerry Guidice, TD Bank, CRE Professional