Commercial Real Estate Experts for Oakville-Burlington-Hamilton
Why choose our team? Doug Murray & Bryan Faldowski manage a team of 7 commercial real estate professionals, solely focused on the Oakville, Burlington, and Hamilton markets. No other team can match our local knowledge, market share, and transactional experience.
Hamilton's Premier Industrial Address.
403/6 Industrial Park is a 114-acre, master-planned industrial campus in Hamilton, Ontario. The site will be home to almost 2,000,000 square feet of first class industrial space. The Park offers shovel-ready real estate solutions for both tenants and owners in a variety of configurations from 20,000 square feet to 685,000 square feet with occupancy in 2021.
Our Market Dominance is Your Competitive Advantage in Oakville-Burlington-Hamilton
- 100% focused on the Oakville-Burlington-Hamilton submarket
- 7 team members – largest commercial real estate team in area
- Most number of transactions in area
- Top market share in Industrial, Office, and Land transactions
- Recognized as experts - publishing reports relied upon by owners, occupiers, and government agencies
- Project Leadership by award-winning professionals
- Doug Murray – Past President of Society of Industrial & Office Realtors
- Bryan Faldowski – SIOR Young Professional of the Year
- Data-driven, analytical approach to marketing your property
- Consistently outperform our competition by every important metric (Listing Market Share, Deal Market Share, and Average Days on Market).
- Top Sales & Bench Strength (5 dedicated salespeople + 2 support pros)
- Managing 40-60 listings gives valuable intel on market conditions and prospects on the street
- Cutting-edge digital & social media marketing strategies
- Customized, detailed progress reporting for clients
- Perform needs-analysis and develop a strategic real estate plan for your company
- Guide you through the site selection process including identifying hidden ‘off-market’ options
- Arm you with the most accurate, up-to-date market and deal information to ensure your deal beats the market, and optimizes your outcome
- Our team’s negotiating skills with Landlords and Sellers delivers significantly better results for our clients
- Identify potential hurdles and top mistakes to keep your relocation process on target with minimal disruption to your business and productivity
Our Team has the knowledge and experience to assist clients with build-to-suit projects, modifications to existing facilities and development and construction of new projects.
- Build-to-Suit Developments
- Full Restorations & Renovations
- Tenant Improvement Projects
Vice President | Sales Representative
Burlington - Hamilton
Doug (with teamates Bryan Faldowski and Jennifer Byers) provides commercial real estate solutions for clients - ranging from Small-to-Medium Enterprise (SME) to Fortune 100 companies.
Doug and his team are consistently the top-producing commercial real estate team in the Halton-Hamilton submarket (averaging over 60 transactions per year since 2010), working on multiple asset classes including industrial, office, land, investment, and construction.
Vice President, Sales Representative
Burlington - Hamilton
Bryan is highly focused on exceeding his clients expectations as it pertains to real estate service. Working together with his partner Doug Murray and dedicated Client Project Coordinator Jennifer Byers (Team Murray and Faldowski), they have extensive experience counselling and acting for Landlords, Vendors, Tenants, Purchasers and Investors. Most recently, Bryan was awarded with the SIOR Young Professional of the Year 2015.
The Team can offer clients the powerful advantage of:
1) Experience - The team consistently completes more transactions than other agents and they have vast experience in all assest classes (see accomplishments below)
2) Service power - three people can service better than one (full time administrative assistant on the team)
3) Knowledge - Not only does the team complete a high volume of transactions every year, they also track every deal done in the marketplace. This knowledge is critical for clients to make the right real estate decisions