End-to-end real estate solutions for occupiers and investors.
Find a Halifax Real Estate Expert
Rapports de marché
Rapports de marché
Making a difference
Finding the Best Buyers for Properties, and the Best Properties for Buyers
Our clients look to us to help them make strategic business decisions. We work to understand your business strategy, your competitors, and the industry drivers that influence your premises needs.
As a daily participant in the leasing market, an experienced Tenant Rep broker has timely and valuable information on rates, pricing and incentives, all of which give leverage strength to your negotiations. We put control of the leasing process back in your hands and help avoid the errors and pitfalls of negotiating with professional landlords.
Whether it be a new lease, a renewal, an expansion, or consolidation transaction, all tenants can benefit from a proven process to arrive at the right decision. It’s our job to understand every aspect of commercial real estate and that knowledge works in your favour.
We Make Your Life Easier
Our clients look to us to help them make wise decisions. We work to understand your business strategy, competitors, and industry drivers that can influence your choice of space—its location, functionality, flexibility and cost.
It’s our job to understand every aspect of commercial real estate and that knowledge works in your favour.
• Market knowledge / leverage strength
• Needs analysis & space planning
• New premises options through in-depth location and market analysis
• Lease negotiation, renewal, extension, space expansion/reduction
• Lease Audit
Unlock Your Property's Potential
We work to understand your short and long-term objectives for ownership and develop a leasing strategy to achieve the maximum return on investment. We will position your property in a way that attracts and secures the right tenants for you — all while helping you avoid the common pitfalls of the leasing process.
Landlord Representation Services Include:
• Identifying competitive advantages and opportunities for improvement
• Competing properties assessment
• Create a specific marketing and leasing strategy tailored to your business needs
• Generate strong interest and feedback from prospects.
• Targeting, attracting and securing the right tenants
• Minimizing your risk with thoughtfully negotiated leases