Opportunity to lease 250 square feet of office space located on the third floor. 1124 Fort Street known as Trebatha House was originally built as a residence for Dr. Jones and his wife in 1887. In 1958 the building was converted to 14 housekeeping suites. In 1992 architect John Keay & Associates acquired the rooming house and gradually rehabilitated the interior, converting it into offices complete with new security system and sprinklers throughout. The asphalt shingles were removed, and the house was painted in a historic colour scheme. In 2008, after restoring the full-width front verandah and its upper balcony, Keay and team won a Hallmark Society Award of Merit for their rehabilitation.
Merit for their rehabilitation.