Waterloo Region Office Market Report Q1 2018
Rapport de téléchargement
- The Waterloo Region office market is in the midst of strong leasing activity that continues to tighten up supply with regards to specific types of office space.
- Buildings are being constructed in each of our three cities and demand for Class A space continues to be high.
- In Waterloo, speculative development taking place and more are in the planning stage.
- Kitchener's downtown core will see major renovations in a number of its existing towers this summer.
- Office vacancy in Cambridge is at a low not seen in over a decade.
- Waterloo Region will have a strong year in office building investment sales; properties that are coming to market are selling relatively quickly and with interest from multiple investors.