Regina Industrial Market Report Q1 2019
Rapport de téléchargement
- At the end of the first quarter of 2019, Regina saw a mild decrease in vacancy.
- Projects will largely be dependent on having tenants or users secured prior to commencement of construction
- RM locations remain a viable alternative.
- The vacancy rate now stands at 4.55%, a negligible difference from 4.62% which largely represents organic changes in the market as opposed to significant industrial user adjustments.
- Regina currently has 851,461 vacant square feet which creates a vacancy rate of 4.55%, a historically high number for Regina.
- Regina’s industrial market will continue to operate on its current course with increasing pressure on vacancy and rates.