National Industrial Dashboard Population Over 1M Q4 2018
Rapport de téléchargement
- The Metro Vancouver industrial vacancy rate of 1.6% in Q4 2018 remains well below the five-year average of 2.4% and 10-year average of 3.2%.
- Q4 2018 marked the ninth consecutive quarter of reduced vacancy in Calgary's industrial market.
- In Edmonton, a total of 280,000 square feet of new space was completed with 2.7 million square feet of space still under construction.
- The GTA finished 2018 with strong absorption, reaching more than 3.2 million square feet in Q4, 75% of which came from GTA West, equalling 2.4 million square feet.
- Ottawa's industrial rental market continues to tighten, and average net rental rates have changed to reflect increased demand and fewer alternatives.
- In Montreal, buildings in the 100,000 square foot range are not readily available, and when they come to market, they are sold or leased at rapid rates.