National Industrial Dashboard Population Over 1M Q3 2018
Rapport de téléchargement
- At present Vancouver has approximately 19 months of supply of industrial space based on the current vacancy and premises under construction.
- Q3 2018 is the 8th consecutive quarterly drop in overall market vacancy in Calgary.
- Edmonton’s year to date absorption is almost 3.2M SF showing very strong growth in the industrial market overall.
- Industrial availability in the GTA decreased to 1.40% in Q3 2018, declining by -93bps YoY, reaching historic low levels.
- A lack of availabilities over 45,000 SF make it increasingly difficult for larger users looking for space in Ottawa.
- Data centers, crypto currency and cannabis production, as well as other emerging industries, could represent new sources of demand for industrial space in Montreal.