Senior Sales Representative
Sam is one of the fastest rising industrial brokers nationally, having transacted over 800,000 square feet in his first eighteen months with Colliers. This is a direct testament to the level of service he provides his clients, his commitment to helping his clients achieve their operational objectives, and his unwavering focus on driving the best financial result possible for his clients' real estate transactions.
Sam actively works with occupiers & investors of industrial real estate primarily in the Vaughan, Brampton, & Mississauga markets. Having formerly worked in the occupier space himself, he understands the vital importance of reducing real estate operating costs and minimizing risk.
Whether he is helping his clients go to market to procure a strategic facility, restructure an existing capital or operating lease, acquire or dispose of an operational or investment asset, complete a complex build to suit transaction, secure a highly sought after land parcel, or engage the Canadian capital markets, Sam’s ability to utilize the full service platform at Colliers has cemented him as a valuable resource for his clients.
Sam frequently partners with senior top producers nationally within Colliers to further guarantee flawless execution of even the most complex real estate assignments.
- 393,000 SF - LEASE - Mississauga, ON
- 160,000 SF - LEASE - Milton, ON
- 57,000 SF - LEASE - Mississauga, ON
- 25,000 SF - LEASE - Toronto, ON
- 22,000 SF - SALE - Vaughan, ON
- 20,000 SF - LEASE - Vaughan, ON
- 17,000 SF - LEASE - Brampton, ON
- Built an internet retail company during university and subsequently sold the website, inventory, 3PL contract, goodwill, and other assets to private buyer for cash & financed amount.
- Founded & helped build a direct to consumer dietary supplement product business. Sold equity in company in 2016 at a substantial premium to amount initially invested.
- Peterson Family Gold Medal, Top Entrepreneur at Schulich School of Business - 2016
Schulich School of Business, Class of 2016 - Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics & Entrepreneurship
Ontario Real Estate Association - Sales Representative
Adhésions & Implications
Ontario Real Estate Association
Canadian Real Estate Association
Toronto Real Estate Board
Real Estate Council of Ontario