Valuation Analyst | Valuation & Advisory Services
Sacha graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in International Management from ESG UQAM in Montreal and made the move to Vancouver in 2016. He is working towards obtaining the requirements for the AACI, P.App designation.
Sacha joined the Colliers International Valuation team of Vancouver in early 2017 and works on a variety of assignments relating to commercial and residential properties ranging from multi-family apartments and residential development land to industrial and office buildings primarily throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
Sacha is a driven individual continuing to enhance his valuation skills and techniques who is appreciated for his strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's of Business Administration (BBA), ESG UQAM
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV), Sauder UBC
Adhésions & Implications
AIC - Appraisal Institute of Canada, UDI - Urban Development Institute, NAIOP - National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
Director | Valuation & Advisory Services
I have the over 30 years of experience assisting clients with value based decisions. My valuations have addressed strategic acquisitions, provided for appropriate financing, facilitated leasing at market rates, proved development viability, and provided solutions including timely disposition, expropriation, compensation, tax mitigation and appeals and estate settlements. In the past I leased and sold a wide range of commercial and industrial properties in Metro Vancouver and thus have hands-on negotiation and transactional experience. I have acted as an agent for clients in significant Assessment Appeal Hearings, given evidence in BC Supreme Court and acted for court appointed receivers. My role at Colliers includes the appraisal of a wide range of commercial real estate in British Columbia with a specialization in industrial property. I currently share in the management responsibilities for our practice group.
Vice President | Valuation & Advisory Services
- Valuation of larger office, shopping centres and industrial properties and portfolios as well as comprehensive development sites. James has valued over $5.0 billion in real estate during his career;
- Feasibility studies and absorption analysis;
- Highest and best use analysis;
- Strategic advisory services including scenario development and risk assessment; and
- Property sales including proposal and marketing material creation, pre-purchase due diligence, assistance with asset positioning, contract preparation and negotiation. James has participated in the sale of over $350 million in real estate during his career.
Managing Director | British Columbia
Administrative Assistant | Valuation & Advisory Services
Jenn started in March 2016 as the Valuation and Advisory Services Assistant in the Vancouver office. Previously, she worked with Simon Fraser University in Graduate Studies admissions, as well as in the travel industry. Customer satisfaction has always been a driving force in her daily work, no matter which industry she has been a part of.
Associate | Valuation & Advisory Services
Prior to joining Colliers in 2016, Andrew began his career as a real estate professional while working for another local Victoria real estate firm. Residing in Victoria since 1977, Andrew is a local Victoria market expert. He has completed over 50 appraisals with Colliers International and the total value of property appraised is in excess of $250M.