Maxwell is a Sales Associate working on a team that specializes in retail leasing in the Greater Saskatoon Area.
He has been with Colliers International for over four years, having previously worked as the Research Coordinator, gaining valuable knowledge regarding every asset class in the Saskatoon commercial real estate market.
Before joining the commercial real estate industry, Maxwell spent eight years in hospitality, partly while earning his B.Comm from the University of Saskatchewan; earning skills that allow him to provide exceptional service to both Landlords and Tenants. This experience is especially advantageous when representing restaurant tenants, something Maxwell is excited and passionate about doing.
- As a Licensed Sales Assistant, Maxwell has been involved in dozens of retail leasing transactions representing both Landlords and Tenants.
- Contributed to the publication of 8 market research reports with Colliers International
- In addition to his skills in research he is also an accomplished public speaker and uses his knowledge of the Saskatoon market to present to a variety of stakeholders, clients and industry influencers.
Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Saskatchewan with a major in Management.
Completed the Colliers Internationl Advisor Development Program in 2017
Adhésions & Implications
Member of the 2017-18 SRAR Commercial Council
Maxwell represents Landlords in the Saskatoon marketfor the lease up of both new development and existing retail space. Those Landlords include:
- Ronmor Developmers (Preston West, Varsity Common, Stonebridge Village)
- Northridge Developments (Stonebridge Centre)
- Boychuk Construction (Rosewood Boulevard)
- Cascatta Developments (Evergreen Square)
- Derby Management (Grosvenor Park Shopping Centre)
Maxwell has represented Tenants including:
- Leopold's Tavern
- Edo Japan
- F45 Training
- Anytime Fitness
- Prairie Mobility