Jennifer joined Colliers in September, 2015 as a member of the Western Canadian Acceleration Program. She specializes in the sale of Redevelopment Land and Investment Properties. Jennifer has established expertise in the newly adopted Strata Wind Up Process in British Columbia. She assists Strata Corporations through the Wind Up process to allow their owners to capitalize on significant profit opportunities and transition smoothly into new ownership.
She previously worked for Speedo Canada (PVH Canada, Inc) and was responsible for all contract and sponsorship management as well as national sales and marketing initiatives.
Jennifer is a graduate of McGill University where she studied business with specializations in marketing and accounting. She is currently a candidate in the Diploma in Urban Land Economics program at the University of British Columbia specializing in Development.
Jennifer has been involved in the sale of over $300M of real estate assets since 2016.
Colliers Vancouver Rookie of the Year - 2018
McGill University - BCom - Marketing, Accounting and Political Science (2014)
UBC - Real Estate Trading Services (2015)
UBC - Diploma: Urban Land Economics (In Progress)
Adhésions & Implications
- REBGV (Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver)
- UDI (Urban Development Institute)
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- CHOA (Condominium Home Owners Association of BC)
- 2017 MIABC (Mortgage Investment Association of BC) - Strata Wind Up Panelist
- 2017 CHOA (Condominium Home Owners Association of BC) Strata Wind Up Symposium - Exhibitor
Sample of Current and Active Strata Wind Up Clients:
- NWS 608: 6450 Telford Avenue, Burnaby (Sold)
- VR 120: 2202-2298 McBain Avenue, Vancouver
- VR 324: 1140 Pendrell Street, Vancouver
- VAS 1966: 1790 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver (Sold)
- VAS 416: 2277 & 2299 East 30th Avenue, Vancouver
- LMS 992: 3380 Vanness Avenue, Vancouver
- NWS 1693: 555 North Road, Coquitlam
Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Hart is a Vice President in the Vancouver office of Colliers International. He is a senior member of the Land and Investment group having joined Colliers in 1985. Hart’s early specialization in development land sales has allowed him to create many long-term relationships within the development community. These relationships include developers, consultants associated with the development process, and municipal planners and officials, all of which offers Hart’s clients access to critical elements of the development process required to complete a development land transaction. Recent changes to the Strata Property Act have allowed Hart to show case his expertise in the Court approved sales process which is a requriment of a Court sanctioned Strata Wind Up.
As an active member of the Vancouver Urban Development Institute Hart is able to keep in touch with the market and maintain the relationships that allow the exchange of ideas and information within it.