Associate, REMS Alberta
Daryl’s background in working with leading real estate organizations in property and asset management for over 20 years, Daryl’s focus is the delivery and execution of property management services to clients in Alberta.
Daryl’s experience includes large regional shopping centres, class “AA” and “A” office buildings, small suburban office buildings and retail power centres. He is responsible for the day-to-day operational aspect of the property management team in Calgary. Daryl leads the team in their daily functions such as preparing management plans, annual budgets, monthly variance reports, planning and executing capital improvement projects, leadership of on-site staff, maintaining client relations, and supervising service contracts and contractors.
- Recipient of the BOMA Retail Building Of the Year Award
- Oversaw nine regional shopping centres in Western Canada with a total NOI of $63M and a capital program budget of $18M annually
- Obtained the first BOMA level 4 designation in the Primaris portfolio and the first retail building to receive this level in Canada
- Won three internal Taking Ownership Awards
- Served as ICSC Operations Chair for three years
- Obtained a Senior Shopping Centre Manager Designation through ICSC