Arslan joined Colliers International with a professional background in Administration, Management and Employee Relations within Canada as well as overseas. His experience includes working in several multinational corporations as well as in the Government sector of Saskatchewan. His latest assignment at Saskatoon Housing Authority was a combination of Operations Management and Customer Relations with hands-on involvement into the mechanics of the Real Estate Industry in Saskatoon.
- Managed Kraft Foods Industrial Complex, a 348,480 SF facility comprising of a manufacturing plant, commercial area and a residential compound.
- Successfully managed the Phase 6 expansion project of the Kraft Foods Biscuit Plant, oversaw civil works on the structure, coordination and provision of resources, as well as the boarding and lodging of installation staff at the plant’s guest rooms.
- Managed and completed the renovation and expansion of Kraft Foods Guest Rooms, including the approval of architectural designs, tendering, and the approval of contractors.
- Installation and subsequent operational management of a remote alarm and burglary control system in Allied Bank Limited, a leading bank of Pakistan
- Bachelors in European History and Political Science
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
Adhésions & Implications
- Voluntarily worked as an internal auditor for Pakistan Canada Cultural Association from 2015 to 2017.
- Volunteer work at the Islamic Association of Saskatchewan for community events.
- Support and reinforcement to Civil Administration as part of multiple military contingents.