Sales and Leasing Representative
License # RW-1110133
Born and raised in Halifax, Aaron has devoted all of his professional life to servicing his client’s real estate needs in Nova Scotia. Aaron began his real estate career after graduating from school and completing a co-op program at a residential real estate firm in Halifax. After receiving his real estate license, Aaron ran a successful residential sales business for a number of years before transitioning into commercial real estate. Now a seasoned sales and leasing representative with Colliers International in Halifax, Aaron specializes in industrial real estate and has a strong personal interest in investment properties. Aaron prides himself on offering a high level of service, finding creative solutions to complex real estate requirements, and being accountable to his clients. Aaron loves a good game of golf, and thoroughly enjoys outback camping in some of Canada’s most beautiful national parks.
Aaron's area of expertise includes:
• Industrial real estate sales, including both Purchaser and Vendor representation
• Investment real estate sales, including multi-residential and commercial. Single or multi-tenant.
• Land or development site sales
• Industrial & Office real estate leasing, including both Tenant and Landlord representation
• Creative deposition strategies; Priced tender process, un-priced modified tender process
• Multi-point marketing strategies designed to maximize exposure
• Acquisition, valuation, and due diligence consulting
NSCC - Business Administration with Marketing Concentration
Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS
Adhésions & Implications
Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission, Halifax Executives Association