Tanis joined Colliers International in 2018 as the Marketing Coordinator for the Saskatoon Brokerage office. She focuses on the day-to-day marketing procedures while focusing on short and long-term goals.
As Marketing Coordinator, Tanis directs her time to advertising, website management, proposals, branding and marketing campaigns. She coordinates sponsorships, client events, and assists with corporate events.
- Top Ten Finalist and placed in the Top Five in the 2012 Progress2Capital Business Plan Writing Competition
- Tanis received a Diploma in Marketing, Business Management and Entrepreneurship from Universal Career College in 2003.
Project Marketing, Property Marketing
Memberships and Affiliations
- Annual W. Brett Wilson Garden Party – Mental Health Fundraiser/The Calgary Foundation
- Junior Achievement Awards
- Better Newspaper Awards
- CIBC Run for the Cure
- Terry Fox Run
- Saskatoon Chamber President’s Golf Classic
- Colliers Cup