Portfolio valuation for numerous national and regional clients including Dundee REIT, GE Canada, Canada Safeway. McDonald’s Restaurants, Manufacturer’s Life Insurance Co., Shaw Cablesystems Inc., Telus Communications Inc., Shelter Canadian Properties Ltd.
Valued numerous office, retail, industrial, multi-family, hotel, residential and land properties and portfolios over a 29 year professional valuation career. Presided over thousands of Appeal Hearings over a 16 year professional valuation/arbitration career. Arbitrated, decided and provided written numerous leading Decisions over a 16 year professional valuation/arbitration career. Provided ongoing training to new employees in all facets of valuation of Real Estate and arbitration. Licensed Realtor in good standing with the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
· Stephen began with Royal LePage Real Estate Services in 1983 and was consistently a President’s Gold Award winner.
· Elected Director of Edmonton Real Estate Board in 1992.
· Elected President of Edmonton Real Estate Board in 1994.
· Appointed Sales Manager of Spencer Real Estate in 1995, significantly increasing size of office, and sales volume. Responsibilities included training of new employees.
· Elected Director of Alberta Real Estate Association in 1995
· Chaired various Arbitration, Professional Services, Disciplinary committees. · Appointed to Alberta Assessment Appeal Board in 1995. · Appointed to Alberta Municipal Planning Board in 1995. · Appointed to Municipal Government Board in 1996. · Served 16 years on the MGB. · Appointed Director of Altus Group in 2010. · Appointed Associate Vice President of Colliers International in 2011.
Valuation and Advisory Services
Memberships and Affiliations
Edmonton Real Estate Board, Edmonton Real Estate Association, Canadian Real Estate Association, BOMA, RECA, CPTA, IPT