Jennifer joined Colliers in September, 2015 as a member of the Western Canadian Acceleration Program. She specializes in the sale of Redevelopment Land and Investment Properties. Jennifer has established expertise in the newly adopted Strata Wind Up Process in British Columbia. She assists Strata Corporations through the Wind Up process to allow their owners to capitalize on significant profit opportunities and transition smoothly into new ownership.
She previously worked for Speedo Canada (PVH Canada, Inc) and was responsible for all contract and sponsorship management as well as national sales and marketing initiatives.
Jennifer is a graduate of McGill University where she studied business with specializations in marketing and accounting. She is currently a candidate in the Diploma in Urban Land Economics program at the University of British Columbia specializing in Development.
Jennifer has been involved in the sale of over $300M of real estate assets since 2016.
Colliers Vancouver Rookie of the Year - 2018
McGill University - BCom - Marketing, Accounting and Political Science (2014)
UBC - Real Estate Trading Services (2015)
UBC - Diploma: Urban Land Economics (In Progress)
Capital Markets and Investment Sales
Land, Residential / Multi-Family
Memberships and Affiliations
- REBGV (Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver)
- UDI (Urban Development Institute)
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- CHOA (Condominium Home Owners Association of BC)
- 2017 MIABC (Mortgage Investment Association of BC) - Strata Wind Up Panelist
- 2017 CHOA (Condominium Home Owners Association of BC) Strata Wind Up Symposium - Exhibitor