Darren joined Colliers International in 2011 as the Vice President of Real Estate Management Services, overseeing the property management portfolio in Manitoba. He has over 25 years of experience in the real estate industry with significant expertise in all asset classes. Darren is responsible for leading the team in all areas of service delivery including client relations, tenant retention, operations & maintenance, capital planning, project management, client reporting, and budgeting.
Darren has deep ties to industry associations and groups and is currently Past Chair of BOMA Canada and active member of various industry committees including BOMA Manitoba, BOMA International and the City of Winnipeg Industry Advisory Group.
Darren has had the honour of representing Canada in numerous international long-distance running events. He carries that same passion for excellence into his real estate career, whether in service to his clients or team members.
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Economics from the University of Manitoba
- RPA (Real Property Administrator) from BOMI (Building Owners and Managers Institute)
Real Estate Management Services
Memberships and Affiliations
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) Canada - Past Chair
- BOMA Manitoba, Government Affairs & Advocacy - current Chair
- BOMA International, Nominating Committee - member
- City of Winnipeg Industry Advisory Group - member
- Riverview Health Centre - past Vice Chair