This is the cornerstone of our community investment strategy and initiative. Our mission is to raise our level of corporate social responsibility by identifying community needs and opportunities, fundraising and partnering with locally-focused organizations that support Vancouver Island communities.
In addition to the Annual Charity Golf Tournament, the Colliers Cares Foundation - Victoria chooses additional organizations to support each year. Support through participation occurs through various office events as well as volunteer opportunities, and financial support is provided both on a corporate level as well as through fundraising initiatives within the local offices.
In 2016 we were able to support:
- BC Cancer Foundation
- BC Children’s Hospital – Jeans Day
- Canadian Blood Services
- Corix – Golf For Kids Charity Classic
- Mustard Seed - Tonne of Love campaign
- Our Place Society
- Pink Shirt Day – Anti Bullying campaign
- Saanich Peninsula Hospital Foundation
- Shoreline Community Middle School
- Victoria Hospice