London’s Industrial Market is primarily occupied by the automotive industry, military production facilities, food and beverage processing, advanced materials, building products and warehousing.
- Just under 2.8 million square feet of industrial space is currently available.
- Almost one third of the available industrial product have a 12’ clear height, while properties with higher clear heights, ranging from 20’ to 30’ represents a lower percentage.
- Users requiring higher ceilings and either column free or wider column span construction are having their needs met through build-to-suit construction.
- There is very limited speculative construction being built.
- There are many options available for small industrial users of less than 10,000 SF, and large users requiring 20,000 SF or above. Growing businesses requiring 10-20,000 SF have very limited opportunities.
( PDF Document 1.1 MB )