We integrate sustainability into our property management services and strive to be consistent and proactive with our environmental practices. Our national sustainability team is dedicated to developing environmental and climate strategies, providing expertise around sustainability and green building standards to clients across our managed portfolio.
Energy & Water Management
Green building certifications
Health & Wellness
Innovation & Technology
- Develop sustainability strategies
- Asset advisory services
- Green building certifications, like BOMA BEST, LEED, Fitwel and Energy Star
- Support client Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting such as GRESB reporting
- Secure energy project funding through our partnerships with local utility providers
- Pre-tenancy base building reviews
- Utility and waste tracking and management
- Occupant engagement and education through our GreenSpace program
Our GreenSpace program focuses on awareness and continuous improvement within our managed properties across our core sustainability elements, from waste and energy management to occupant wellness and engagement. The GreenSpace program includes toolkits, communication support, programming and events that make it easy for occupants to easily identify and engage in property-specific sustainability activities.
GreenSpace also includes services and energy management projects that support our clients’ corporate sustainability goals ensuring their targets can be met.
Awards & Accreditations
National Energy and Sustainability Manager
Mer provides energy management and sustainability services to Colliers’ Real Estate Management Services across Canada. She has extensive experience in the field of Energy Engineering and green building certification.
Before joining Colliers, Mer worked as Sustainability Project Manager and Energy Efficiency Specialist , managed energy efficiency projects involving energy analysis, measurement and verification, and refrigeration/cooling system optimization.