Get the Most out of your Multifamily Investment
Our National Multifamily team has an ear to the ground and an in-depth understanding of asset repositioning, redevelopment, valuation, financing and joint venture opportunities.
Our reliable, tailored advice helps you maximize your multifamily real estate asset or portfolio.
Competitive EnvironmentOur vast, integrated network allows us, and hence you, access to regional, national and international buyers, including those not frequently marketed.
Debt AdvisoryAccess to multiple lenders allows us to source better terms and rates than you would get going directly to your current financier.
ValuationOur specialized team, technology and data platform and commitment to service excellence enable us to deliver an accurate asset value estimate.
Deep Market InsightsWe use our best-in-class research capabilities and propriety data to provide you up-to-date, reliable market insights to help you make the best decision.
List or Purchase Asset/Portfolio
- Effectively position your asset: Colliers has the largest in-house property marketing team in Canada. Our close to 50 marketing specialists create strategies based on your investment objectives, as well as market conditions, insights and emerging trends.
- Gain a broader perspective on your property’s upside: We see value where other don’t: In addition to our Multifamily experts, we also have specialists in Property Management, Leasing, Tax, Valuation, Project Management and Marketing, allowing us to provide a diverse set of upside opportunities for your portfolio.
- Unlock value: We learn the intricacies of your property, provide you transparent information and work with you to uncover opportunities you can capitalize on.
- Find the right asset. Our industry know-how and long-standing relationships allow us to pinpoint lucrative offerings, as well as uncover off-market opportunities.
- Secure capital. Our specialists can help you source financing to realize your investment goals and strategies.
- Grow your investment. With our local knowledge and global reach, we can connect with you Joint Venture opportunities to enable you to grow your portfolio and maximize your returns.
Strong Track Record
- In 2019, we sold 110 buildings, with a total transaction value of $780M
- In 2020, we sold 100 buildings, with a total transaction value of $978M
- So far in 2021, we have sold 59 buildings, with a total transaction value of $409M
No matching results...
Try zooming out to include more results.
Change your search criteria:
Managing Director, Vancouver Island and Okanagan
As Managing Director, Tyler is responsible for execution of Colliers business strategy on Vancouver Island. Tyler has and has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 2001, and spent the majority of his career in both real estate and commercial finance with major financial institutions. In May 2018, Tyler assumed the role of Managing Director for the Colliers Vancouver Island office.
Tyler's priorities include business development, employee engagement, professional development, recruiting, financial management and performance, market identity and public relations. Tyler also takes an active role to ensure that all services offered by Colliers are offered to our clients.
Managing Director, Broker
Karl Innanen quickly became a “spokesman” for the investment real estate market in Southwestern Ontario. He was able to dovetail his economics education from the University of Western Ontario with the practical experiences working in the real estate brokerage field since 1990.
Karl’s expertise is in understanding and analyzing clients' needs in relation to the dynamics of the market, and formulating strategies that will enable the client to attain their business goals.
Senior Marketing Manager, Property Sales | Canada
As a member of the Strategy and Pursuit team, I work with a talented, creative, and inspiring group of people to develop and execute marketing strategy.
In partnership with senior leaders and advisors, I build property marketing strategies, craft winning proposals for mid to large property and investment sales projects, and promote Colliers brokerage services on a national scale.
With Colliers since 2014, I collaborate closely with local Managing Directors to forge and promote strategic initiatives that support their client engagement plans for private capital market segments within their local markets.