- Positive absorption noted throughout 2018 continues in this quarter
- The market still favours tenants, however there is a shortage of traditional warehouse inventory
- New construction over Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 remain low and focused on owner-occupiers rather than speculative investment-driven builds
- Net rental rates continue to hold steady
- Several new land developments have been brought to market in outer Saskatoon, notably around Warman and Martensville
For More Information, Please Contact:
Managing Director | Saskatchewan Brokerage
Richard's focus is on creating and executing growth strategies through business development and service excellence. In this role, he provides leadership and professional development to the Saskatchewan brokerage teams located in Saskatoon and Regina. Richard has extensive experience in various aspects of commercial and industrial development, commercial real estate operations, project and asset management, and human resource administration. He joined Colliers International after prior roles as a General Manager at Viterra, Chief Operating Officer at FarmPure Foods and most recently, as Managing Director at Avison Young.