- After a record setting year in 2018, the total dollar volume in 2019 is on pace to be the second highest annual amount recorded, reaching $1.34B YTD
- Portfolio sales have represented 49% of the total dollar volume and number of suites traded in 2019 YTD.
- 5,018 suites have traded across the GTA, a decrease of 29% from the same period last year
- Average price per suite averages $263,191 YTD and is within 1% of averages seen at this time last year.
- The average capitalization rate in the GTA is 3.52% YTD - 18bps lower than this time last year.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Senior Sales Representative | Multifamily
Kyle Lindsay leads the Multifamily Group for Colliers in Toronto, and is a core member of the National Multifamily Team. Working out of the downtown Toronto office, he extends his services to investors locally and throughout the country. Engaged in multi-residential sales since 2010, Kyle brings with him over a decade of real estate and multifamily experience. Integrating a strong development and urban planning background, Kyle thoroughly analyzes market trends when investment planning and finding viable real estate solutions. Kyle has years of experience working with all tiers of investors, including institutions, international investors, REIT’s, developers, and private-capital individuals. He has merited long term customer loyalty due to his talent for providing strategic advisory solutions tailored to the needs of each client.