- For lease
Designed by Lovick Scott Architects, TPC will be distinctly different from other commercial developments in the South Surrey area. The building will incorporate the finest materials, technology and design elements rarely seen in a suburban commercial hub. TPC will stand alone as the premier office location in all of South Surrey.
• Concrete and steel building construction
• Large, rectangular floor plates create efficient spaces for smaller tenancies and maximize usable area
• Floor to ceiling glazing
• 11’ - 15’6” ceiling heights in retail units
• 10’ ceiling heights in office units
• Decks off the second and third floor office units
• Excellent vehicular access/egress
• Signage opportunities
TPC is located at the juncture of 32nd Avenue and 152nd Street in the heart of South Surrey. The development is adjacent to Highway 99, providing tenants and visitors with unparalleled access to amenities, including dining facilities, sports and entertainment locations, and a wide variety of shops and services. Public transportation is available directly across the street, with the South Surrey Park & Ride less than four kilometres from the front door.
|Floor 1 - Retail||1,326 SF and up|
|Floor 2 - Restaurant||4,832 SF and up|
|Floor 2 - Office||2,054 SF and up|
|Floor 3 - Office||1,189 SF and up|
|Floor 4 - Office||7,481 SF|