• A rezoning application has been submitted for the property and has received general support for the building’s height, massing and built form from the City of Vancouver. The proposed development massing and architectural studies show potential for building height of 385 feet and density up to 13.69 FSR (237,000 buildable SF).
• Rarely achievable tower height provides for spectacular views overlooking the North Shore Mountains, Burrard Inlet, Downtown Vancouver, Coal Harbour, and Stanley Park
• Highly-coveted location just steps from major attractions including the Vancouver Seawall, Stanley Park, Alberni Street’s luxury retailers, the Robson shopping district, the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club, and a number of high-end restaurants.
• Existing apartment building and provides short-term holding income during the rezoning and permitting process
• Capitalize on unprecedented demand for luxury condominiums in Vancouver’s Downtown as shown by recent sales in nearby highend residential developments including Westbank’s Alberni by Kengo Kuma and Bosa Properties’ Cardero.
• Extremely rare opportunity to build one of Downtown Vancouver’s tallest residential towers, with a scarce supply of sites available for development in the Coal Harbour market