- For Lease
At the connection point of one existing and another future rapid transit line, King George Hub has become a vibrant centre of pedestrian activity supported by walkable retail and services, high-quality offices, a growing population of neighbourhood residents, and
community gathering spaces.
Directly adjacent to the Expo Line’s King George Station and the future rapid transit line to Langley, King George Hub provides over 465,000 of LEED® Gold, transit-oriented office and retail space in multiple phases, as well as approximately 1.2 million SF of residential space.
HUB 9850 is now ready for fixturing. The Building is approximately 160,000 square feet of office space and 100,000 square feet retail. It also includeds two residential towers totaling 738 homes.
- Directly adjacent to the King George SkyTrain Station - only 40 minutes to Vancouver by car and SkyTrain
- In a vibrant community and growing city having shops, restaurants and offices as your neighbours
- Exceptional design and views
- Developed by award-winning PCI Developments
- Ideally positioned in Surrey’s City Centre district, bounded by King George Boulevard, Fraser Highway and East Whalley Boulevard
- Population of over 530,000 adding approximately 800 new residents per month
- Strategically located directly between U.S. border to the South and Fraser River to the North
|6th Floor:||6,000 SF|
|7th Floor:||11,951 SF|
|8th Floor:||11,951 SF|