Located in the historic Cathedral Neighborhood this three-story office building features a full basement. It was originally constructed in 1959 with a 3rd floor being added in 1970 and an addition to 2nd floor completed in 2009. There is paved parking to the north and west of the building as well as below the 2nd floor addition. The above grade areas are comprised of workstations, private offices and meeting/boardrooms and each floor has a kitchenette. In the basement there is a meeting/boardroom, staff exercise room and a 3-piece bathroom with the remainder of the basement used as storage and mechanical room. An elevator services the three upper floors of the building.