Built in 1897 by the Hudson’s Bay Company, this heritage property is a landmark on the main thoroughfare of Fort Qu'Appelle, Broadway Street. It is constructed of 2 foot thick stone walls. The property has been well maintained with a newer roof, windows and mechanicals. There is a double staircase from the main to second floor, beautiful hardwood floors and an abundance of windows. There also is an accessible cedar deck in the back. The property can be acquired with the existing month-month tenants or vacant.