Colliers’ Dominic Delapenha and Europro’s Jesse Nathanson have a lively conversation about Europro (its beginnings, strategy and vision); Europro’s acquisition of the iconic Madison Centre; the booming North Yonge Corridor; as well as the Toronto office market, now and in the future.
Listen and get insights on:
- How Europro grew from the two-person team of co-founders Josef Jakubovic and Moshe Faust to a company of 100+ employees with an asset portfolio spanning 11 cities and covering five million square feet
- Why the North Yonge Corridor is thriving and will just keep on flourishing
- The “sizzle and sauce” behind Madison Centre
- Europro and Colliers partnering to lease Madison Centre
- The activity within and outlook for the Toronto office market, as well the much-talked-about return to the office
Follow on Apple Podcasts