Colliers continues our commitment to elevate and advance women in our workplace in North America and globally. Both our Canadian and US CEOs, Brian Rosen and Gil Borok, are individual signatories of the CREW Pledge and have shown their commitment to advocate for gender parity in all Colliers workplaces.
Since signing the Pledge last fall, we have increased our recruitment of women at the Director and above level in North America. This includes the addition of a new female member of our Board, Poonam Puri, in January, 2022. Some notable hires include:
- Emeka Mayes (Head of Capital Markets Brokerage Services | Canada)
- Amy Clark (Senior Vice President, North America People Services)
- Meredith Marash (Senior Vice President, Solutions Development)
- Rebecca Charbonneau (Vice President, Human Resources, Colliers Project Leaders)
- Amanda Spangler (Managing Director, Los Angeles)
- Tracy A. Hishon (Senior Director Leasing, Real Estate Management Services Resources| Toronto)
This commitment to women is not just limited to our hiring but extends to promotions as well. Since signing the CREW Pledge, more than half of promotions at the Director and above level were achieved by women, including:
- Olivia MacAngus (President, Colliers Project Leaders)
- Michelle Needles (Executive Vice President and Head of Enterprise Client Solutions, Occupier Services | Americas)
- Lisa Burelli (Vice President, People Services | U.S.)
- Madeleine Nicholls (Senior Managing Director | Vancouver)
- Annie Labbè (Managing Director| Montreal)
We have also expanded our capabilities in recruiting by forming a partnership with Project Destined to improve our diverse recruiting pipeline. We launched a new campus recruiting program, which includes a new focus on Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). We are reviewing our practices and polices to ensure inclusivity is front and center in every part of our people lifecycle.
Read on the Crew Network